Thursday, March 5, 2009

SPRING FEVER...


Nothing is more exhilarating than driving in early March to work with your sunroof open! I love my sunroof! I especially love it when you are driving around and you can hear the birds chirping early in the morning. I just love the time of year when it has been cold and miserable for a while and you can't wait for spring and summer to come and then you start to see/hear signs of God's beautiful creation! I love it! Sunshine just makes me happy especially when it is accompanied by warmer weather, and this can be as warm as 65. Just the fact that we don't have to weigh our bodies down with our huge, bulky, uncomfortable winter coats is wonderful!

Now, this may sound stupid to some of you but I live in Kansas and the fact it is GORGEOUS out today makes me giddy inside. The weather here, and other places too, can change in a matter of minutes so when God blesses us with such wonderful weather, you relish the moment because you never know what's around the corner. So, for those of you who are experiencing awesome weather like those of us in the Midwest, go outside and enjoy yourself!

0 comments: