Friday, April 24, 2009

"Hey fellas, let me in on the gag!

So, the month of April has been a complete and utter blur. I mean I have had a lot of things change for me this month that it's not even funny! I finally found a place to live that is closer to work and also I got a roommate! I DO NOT miss the guy that lived above me in my old apartment, he was too stinkin' loud! In addition to the new home I also found a puppy to adopt. YAY!!! I got her at the Humane Society and she is a 10 month old Shih Tzu named Gidget!!! That was not her name when I got her, it was Sassafrass. She has had her accidents but all in all she is a good puppy, when she wants to be! JK, maybe not! ;-)

So to make things a little more difficult I decided to adopt Gidget the same weekend I moved and my parents and 3 other dogs came for a visit and to help me move. It was stressful but in the end God helped me through it. He showed me that worrying about it isn't gonna make it any easier, it just makes it much harder. I am very grateful for all of my friends who helped me move and especially for my parents making the drive down from Nebraska to help. God has blessed me immensely with the friends and Family I have and I can't thank him enough, but I can try! Have a great y'all! LOVE!

All of my girls; Lola Mae, Gidget, Chloe & Stella! I love them all!!!

0 comments: