Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm not obsessed but getting there...

Ok, so I never really liked the idea of surfing You Tube to find funny videos of stupid things people do in their spare time. I will say, I have found some pretty funny stuff lately, thanks in part to my friends who apparently are hooked on You Tube. I think I am more attracted to the cute little kids and the cute/stupid things they say or do.

The bad part is that it has somehow found it's way into our Monday meetings at work. We always have a meeting every Monday morning. Now there are only 5 of us in the meeting so we sometimes talk about how our weekends went and we get off topic. Well, one day my boss got to thinking about this Taco Bell commercial he thought was funny and of course we all HAD to see it. So we got on the internet and went to what else? You Tube! We immediately found it and man did we have some good laughs. The video kept us laughing for days even when we had our department Christmas luncheon a lady I work with tried to order the Carne Asada but did quite have the sexiness that the lion did. Needless to say it was funny!



What does a girls' movie night + food + a computer equal? You Tube surfing! My friends Lyndsay and Sabra showed me a cute video of a British boy's little brother biting his finger. It's called "Charlie bit my finger." I love this little boy's accent and just keep an eye on Charlie, his reaction is sooooo cute and timed very well I might add.



I have saved the best for last! This is another video we found on that fateful girls' movie night. It's a video for an insurance company and it's of a little boy describing what he saw while watching a movie with his mom. The way he talks combined with what he was talking about made for a great You Tube video. Enjoy!



Now, you may not have found any of these videos amusing and that's fine. To each his own I guess. But I hope at least it put a smile on your face! LOVE!

*Lucky*

0 comments: