Well, I did it! I clicked my heels 3 times and here I am, back in the land of Oz. I have never been so happy to be home. Don't get me wrong, I had a great time with the family over Christmas break but I am happy to be home where things are familiar again! I had to fly to Omaha instead of drive because the car dealership didn't get my car fixed in time. That's a long story I will have to write about it later. The night before I left for Omaha, a little ice storm came through leaving a thin layer of ice on the ground. This caused my plane to take off 2 hours late and needless to say I missed my connecting flight in Dallas. :-( By the grace of God I was able to get on the next flight to Omaha which left at 1 pm so I was able to get there at a decent time. Coming home was a lot better. I didn't have to wait and I got back safe and sound. PTL! I really did miss it here and I can't wait for 2009 and what God has in store for me for the new year! Love!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment