So, my whole life I have LOVED snow. I always got mad when we didn't get any. I mean here in Kansas we were lucky if sometimes the temperature hit below 50° or 60° on Christmas day! No joke! Fast forward to the winter of 2008 and here we are having had 2 snow days in a 2 week period and there is rumored to be more on it's way up until Christmas Eve. Now that I have to drive a little car around in the snow,have to "trust" the other drivers around me, and don't get sno days anymore, I don't know if I like snow all that much.
I think the perfect snow is hard to define but I am gonna try. We had what I thought was the perfect snowfall I think last year. It was cold out but not freezing and when the snow fell it came down in big flakes but the perfect part was that it didn't stick to the roads, only the grass. I wish that when it snowed it always did that but we can't get everything we want in life. Oh well, what can you do?
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Winter Wonderland in Kansas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment