skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lucky Lil' Star
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Happy New Year!!! I hope everyone has a fun and safe time tonight. :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who Am I?
I am a midwestern girl trying to live my life the way God wants me to. I have a great family, AWESOME friends and I am blessed to have a great job with the best co-workers anyone could ask for. You wanna know more...just ask.
Florida Wedding
In Florida for Amber and Damon's wedding!
One of my besties...
On our way to watch her man play ball!
We're not crazy...
Me and my mini-me...
A Few of My Favorite Things...
Petie Mae Jewelry
Sublett Photography
Kansas Humane Society
Smashing Magazine
Blog it out...
Ruby Red Slippers
On being a Daughter of the King
The Fulmerazzi
Adventures of Snuggles
Blog Archive
►
2009
(
9
)
►
May
(
1
)
►
April
(
2
)
►
March
(
1
)
►
February
(
2
)
►
January
(
3
)
▼
2008
(
6
)
▼
December
(
6
)
Her name was Lola...
Happy New Year!!! I hope everyone has a fun and sa...
PJ "Bugsy" Malone
Click your heels 3 times...
The Story of My Life...
Winter Wonderland in Kansas
Labels
2009
(1)
carne Asada
(1)
Charlie bit my finger
(1)
Chloe
(1)
cute
(1)
Florida
(1)
Friends
(1)
Gidget
(1)
home sweet home
(1)
Insurance commercial
(1)
kansas
(2)
Lola
(1)
Move
(1)
Movie Night
(1)
New Year
(1)
older couple
(1)
Puppies
(1)
Ricardo Maltoban
(1)
Slow Loris
(1)
snow
(1)
Spring
(1)
Stella
(1)
Taco Bell
(1)
travel
(1)
Trusting God
(1)
Wedding
(1)
Women drivers
(1)
You Tube
(2)
youtbue
(1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment