So, this is the new addition to my family. Her name is Lola Mae and my parents got her for me as a belated birthday/early Christmas gift. My dad likes to call her "dinky dog" or "Dink" for short but I think I am gonna nickname her Gidget.
She is about 13-14 weeks old and she is a Shih Tzu purebred. She is so tiny, weighing only 4 lbs. right now. I got her from my sister's boyfriend's sister who was selling them. As cute as she is she has her little "devil" moments. She loves to chew everything in site and barks whenever she gets the chance. I still love her though.
My other babies, Stella Bella and Chloe Bell, don't know what to think of her. I am pretty sure they were really mad at me for getting her. Stella has a little bit of a short fuse with her because all she wants to do it bug her and Stella likes her space. I think Lola thinks Chloe is her mom seeing as how Chloe is also a Shih
Tzu but Chloe wants no part of that. She has warmed up to her but she still gets annoyed with her. Stella and Chloe are still my little babies but now they just have to learn to live with Lola. I love them all! I can't just choose one. I am sad because Stella and Chloe live with my parents in Omaha and I don't get to see them as much. I hate not having them around and seeing them wrestle. They are my little rescue puppies. Well, I thought I would let everyone see my little puppies! Have a good day!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Her name was Lola...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment